Re: [Z_Scale] Ps2 and Centerflow hopper trade

  • harold grady
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2006
      Hi Nick, No the shell does not need to be painted. Basically I'm looking
      for a cast resin shell as opposed to one that has to be built up.
      A cast shell would save a lot of time. But I'm willing to be patient if
      one has to be built up. Talk to me. What have you got?
      Harold Grady

      odd1rails2006@... wrote:
      Does the shell need to be painted

      Nick