Z Collection For Sale Update

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2006
      First,

      I want to thank all of those who purchased or contacted us concerning this
      special collection we are selling. The Micro-Trains and FR items sold very
      quickly. Also most of the other items sold very fast. We still have a small
      selection of items available.

      Marklin:

      88690 DB class 212 diesel -- $125.00
      88982 KPEV class 0-8-0 steam loco with tender -- $125.00
      88692 SERSA class 847 diesel -- $100.00
      87931 TEE extra car, lighted $30.00
      81411 HEG Potash train. Includes 1x diesel locomotive and 4x weathered cars
      $125.00
      US CBQ freight set. Set includes 1x CBQ steam locoo with tender, CBQ caboose,
      yellow Railbox boxcar, GN boxcar, Silver Meteor boxcar, CNW gondola - $175.00
      for the set

      Museum cars:
      1997 - $20.00
      2002 - $25.00
      2003 - $20.00

      Swiss Z Lines

      Re 4/4II, red with two pantographs - $300.00

      All items are as is. Ztrack shipping and handling charges apply. Check, money
      order, Visa or Mastercard accepted. Please contact me off-line for any of
      these items. Thanks!

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.