Art train

  • Karin Svenson Schwarzer
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2006
      Well, I went back today for more photos and found out that two of the
      rail cars are Budd Streamliners from New York Central from the '40s
      and two, I was told, are rare silver Pullmans from the PRR. Took more
      pictures, bought more ARR collectibles. The train moves on tonight.
      It was a big hit for our little town.
    • Randall Smidt