Re: Welcome to z_scale@onelist.com

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 26, 1999
      Hi Jeff,

      You post came through loud and clear to my mail box at least. As far as the
      intricacies of inter-server failure messages and glitches are concerned, I
      don't have the slightest clue!!! It seems to be working though.

      Now ask us a Z related question in order to wake-up our panel of experts ;-)

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey