Fw: RE: [Z_Scale] Re: Center Beam Weathering

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2006
      Hey boys and girls,

      I've seen Don's work up close and personal like. What he says is true. Now
      maybe his technique won't work for all, (remember, he admitted he was nuts)
      but Don's results can't be argued with. Check out all his "home" weathered
      projects in the photo section under Don's Z Things. (Don, the master of
      the 1/8" brush)

      Loren,
      not getting paid to say this, but hoping Don will remember to keep the
      light on for me.........