Re: MTL October releases?

  • Rockwell
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 29, 2006
      Posted by "www.normstrainworld.com" info@...

      I have photos in my hands. 2 - GP 35's in Conrail, 2 new MKT PS-2's, S.P. 50' Gondola with telephone pole load.

      Switches due MId-October, get your orders in.

      Norman Rockwell (grpa)
      Norm's Train World
      103 East Broadway / PO Box 635
      Randolph, NE 68771-0635
      PHONE 402-337-0424 / FAX 402-337-0180
      www.normstrainworld.com www.pre-size.com
      email: grpa@...

    • umtrr
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 29, 2006
        The Micro-News came in today's mail, just a couple of hours before
        the website update (I would guess)...

        531 00 031 and 531 00 032, PS-2 Covered Hoppers, Katy (MKT), red
        with white lettering, BKTY 1311 and BKTY 1308, $19.95 each

        981 00 081 and 981 00 082, GP-35, Conrail, blue and white, CR 2257
        and CR 2261, $165.95 each

        523 00 031, 50 foot gondola with straight sides and drop ends,
        Southern Pacific, freight car red with white, with telephone pole
        load, $19.35

        And remember, no more Marklin coupler versions starting this month.

        More details on the MTL site shortly as well as elsewhere on the web
        and in the forthcoming Unofficial Micro-Trains Release Report
        (UMTRR).

        George in Ellison Park, NY
        http://www.irwinsjournal.com
        The UMTRR and more...
      • umtrr
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 29, 2006
          Oops, I left out the Twelve Days Car:

          502 00 380, $23.75 and 502 00 381, $21.95, Eight Maids a Milking,
          green with multicolor lettering.

          And guess what, it is coming in Magne-Matic (the 380) and Marklin (the
          381) versions. I'll bet that there will be some that started with
          Marklins and would want to complete the set that way.

          --George in Ellison Park, NY
        • Jim O'Connell
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 29, 2006
            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "umtrr" <gji@...> wrote:

            > The Micro-News came in today's mail, just a couple of hours before
            > the website update (I would guess)...
            >

            > 523 00 031, 50 foot gondola with straight sides and drop ends,
            > Southern Pacific, freight car red with white, with telephone pole
            > load, $19.35
            >

            > George in Ellison Park, NY
            > http://www.irwinsjournal.com
            > The UMTRR and more...

            George, Any idea when the build date is on the gondola. I model pre-
            1940 and I seem to recall that 50ft gondolas started appearing in the
            mid-1930's. Thanks, Jim A New CCRR
          • GordonWerner
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 29, 2006
              MTL site has been updated for N and Z for the month of OCTOBER

              http://www.micro-trains.com/new%20releases_z.htm