Happy 90th Birthday Nelson Gray

  • Lajos Thek
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2006
      I just got home from the long Elkhart Lake race
      weekend. Reading one of Joe's posts where he
      mentioned Nelson Gray, I had to recognize, almost
      forgot, the pioneer of American Z-scale just turned
      90 on the 23rd of this month. Happy Birthday Nelson!
      Let me quote from his letter I just recently received.
      "I have aged the past 10 years. Can't put cars on the
      track without a re-railer, the 90 year old fingers just
      don't work the way they use to, Ha!Ha! Now that the
      locos run much better w/your controllers, will get back
      to work on the layout."
      Yes, he is back to Z at 90. Happy Birthday again,

      Lajos