Re: [Z_Scale] Introducing the new Ztrack.com

  • Ed Dalman
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 27, 2006
      Hi Rob,

      The website looks great here in the Netherlands. I like the new links and will be using them. Will be back home October 18.

      Take care,
      Ed Dalman

      ztrack@... wrote:
      Ztrack Magazine is proud to announce the new www.ztrack.com. We have been
      working with John Cubbin of Ztrains.com to develop a new look for our web site.
      One key feature of the new design is the ability to order subscriptions online
      in a secure environment.

      The new look Ztrack.com is now online. The home page and subscription page
      has been updated. We will be working with John over the next few weeks to
      continue to update the remainder of the web site. Future plans include the ability
      to order back issues and Ztrack products online through our secure ordering
      process.

      Check back often for updates... www.ztrack.com . Enjoy the new look!

      Ztrack Magazine ... where Zeing is Believing!

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016