Re: [Z_Scale] Re: August, what a month!

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2006
      Hello John,
      I've been trying for the past 14 hours to send a
      progress report to the group. Here is my 3rd try:

      Hello Zeds,
      Just a quick note to let you see the progress towards the final product.
      I'll be announcing price and available in about a 7 to 10 days and will
      be able to start filling orders before the end of the month.

      New picts and information:
      http://www.micronart.com/1081_Truss_Pratt.html

      Thanks for your attention
      & best regardZ,