Fw: [Z_Scale] Re: My Apologies

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2006
      Yes,
      Thank you for addressing this issue. Much appreciated. Your actions prove
      you are one of the "good guys" who mean well, but sometimes do something
      that doesn't sit well with others. We all goof from time to time.

      Believe me, a lot of us regularily "peek" at Ebay so we usually know what is
      being offered.

      Best to you,
      Loren