RE: [Z_Scale] Re: DCC Decoders in the new Diesels

  • Don Avila
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 3, 2006
      My only Digitrax "Inside" contact was merely an email that asked them
      "should I wait for Digitax's new decoders" or should I go buy 6 Lenz's".
      Digtrax responded "soon". Since Joe said a couple of weeks ago he had
      a Beta in hand, so I'm going to wait "a little bit". I have plenty to
      do on the layout so it doesn't make too much difference in what order -
      especially since the next big step is new MTL turnout installation ...
      "October" according to the insiders on the turnouts. Loren says he is
      rolling stuff in bubble wrap, but I could take a bunch now wrapped with
      a rubber band.

      ...don