Re: NMR[Z_Scale] RE: IVAR Shelving for layout base

  • KEVIN BRADY
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2006
      Hi Melissa,all

      > What about doing a layout on a Boston Tea Crate as Boston is supposed to be
      famous for them according to my Irish penfriend that settled in Boston?<

      See: http://www.kidport.com/RefLib/UsaHistory/AmericanRevolution/TeaParty.htm

      Boston was founded in 1630, by an Englishman Winthrop,plus no railroads at the time(got to wait to the 1800's :-) The Irish did not settle in Boston (or New York) in any numbers until the potato famine again in the later 1800's ,...

      Dr Dirt