Re: Wiring harness question

  • hobbycraftsnmore
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
      Hi Loren and all concerned about this

      I would be willing to sell them on my site, but only in kit form. I
      just don't have the time to solder them up. If people are intrested in
      buying them only in kit form let me know and I would work somthing out.

      Hobby Crafts N More
      www.hobbycraftsnmore.com
      email: hobbycraftsnmore@...

    • zbendtrack@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
        Loren:

        > There was discussion a while back about someone perhaps picking up the
        > wiring harness ball when Bill K announced his retirement.
        >
        > Does anyone know anything else about this subject?

        no one else every seriously considered it for various reasons. So I'm
        tooling back up to start making cables again, shortly. Patience.

        Bill K.
        Houston