Wiring harness question

  • loren snyder
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
      There was discussion a while back about someone perhaps picking up the
      wiring harness ball when Bill K announced his retirement.

      Does anyone know anything else about this subject?
      Loren
    • hobbycraftsnmore
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
        Hi Loren and all concerned about this

        I would be willing to sell them on my site, but only in kit form. I
        just don't have the time to solder them up. If people are intrested in
        buying them only in kit form let me know and I would work somthing out.

        Hobby Crafts N More
        www.hobbycraftsnmore.com
        email: hobbycraftsnmore@...

      • zbendtrack@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
          Loren:

          > There was discussion a while back about someone perhaps picking up the
          > wiring harness ball when Bill K announced his retirement.
          >
          > Does anyone know anything else about this subject?

          no one else every seriously considered it for various reasons. So I'm
          tooling back up to start making cables again, shortly. Patience.

          Bill K.
          Houston