Re: [Z_Scale] Model Railroader Magazine - Got the July issue?

  • David George
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2006
      Yep, That's Mister Dave.
      D.

      I am wayyy behind on my reading and am only now getting to the July MRM -

      In there, on page 21, is an ad for this years past National Train Show. The small thumbnail on the left of the ad looks alot like a Z scale layout. That engine house looks very Maerklin.

      Is that David George over his layout?

      Also - I heard that the CCRR is featured in a recent MRM - does anyone know specifically which month?

      Thanks and happy Z-ing to you all.

    • Jim O'Connell
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 30, 2006

        > Also - I heard that the CCRR is featured in a recent MRM - does
        anyone know specifically which month?

        Ted, The CCRR was featured in the May-June issue of Ztrack. To the
        best of my knowledge, even though MRM has CCRR photos, they have not
        ask for permission to use them. Cheers, Jim A New CCRR