Re: Re: HAND MADE SWITCHES

  • Ole.Rosted@xxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22 2:53 PM
      On Sun, 17 Oct 1999 14:13:40 -0700, you wrote:

      Hi Ed,

      Thank you for your reply to my letter,
      I answered your mail several days ago, but the answer seems to be
      among those of my messages, that from time to time vanishes out in the
      blue.
      This same thing happened to-day, which made me go through my inbox
      comparing it with my outbox (This is not an easy task :-( ). My answer
      to you is not echoed in my inbox - so here I go again:

      >address for jackseay@... who seems to be an official in this
      >association, maybe they have it in scanned format, but try the home
      >page first.

      I have visited their homepage, and dl'ed some material-

      >Hope this helps, If you need the scanned copies, let me know

      Thank you, but just now I have enough material to keep me busy some
      time.

      In the meantime I also got in net-contact with Rep. Lok. Works,
      and I dl'ed some turnout-templates from some site.
      Boy - are those ties small!! How am I supposed to cut these?

      Thank you for offrering your help!

      regards Ole Rosted, Denmark