FYI Mark4Design upcoming projects

  • starion20002001
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 3:35 PM
      Sent an e-mail to mark4design.com about his ad in ztrack, here is his
      reply:

      We have had some significant delays in getting the new website up - I
      plan to have it ready and operational this coming weekend.

      At the moment the cars we have are both 50 foot high-cube boxcars - a
      waffleside and a Gunderson Exterior post.
      In design we have:

      a 35 foot general service insulated tank car
      a 60 foot TTX flat car (to be a metal casting)
      a 50 foot airslide
      a 57 foot reefer

      Other cars being contemplated are:

      a Difco side dump car that we were going to release in N scale but
      another company has beaten us to it so I am considering doing it in Z.
      an 18 truck Schnabel car in metal (designed in N scale)
      Southern "hogshead" tobacco car.
      National Steel Car coil car
      Greenville gondola

      If there is something specific that you are looking for I will gladly
      consider it.

      Mark Gasson