RE: [Z_Scale] Re: New Product Poll

  • John & Sue Bartolotto
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2006
      All,

      Vote YES! This is a wonderful initiative by Joe and I fully support it. If
      MTL jumps into this just imagine where it could lead.Walthers, DPM, Grandt
      Lines..

      John Bartolotto

      Nansen Street Models

      _____

      From: pinekirk
      Date: 08/03/06 09:43:26
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups <mailto:z_scale%40yahoogroups.com> .com
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Re: New Product Poll

      i voted "NO" in the poll because i'm afraid it will siphon away
      time/effort to produce needed Z scale rolling stock.

      OF COURSE WE WOULD LIKE AMERICAN BUILDINGS AND STRUCTURE MADE TO MTL
      STANDARDS! but not if it's going to compromise getting the
      cars/locos that we want to have.
      dave f.

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups <mailto:z_scale%40yahoogroups.com> .com, "Joe
      DAmato" <shipsure2003@...>