Re: [Z_Scale] SAMRA train show

  • randy smidt
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2006
      OK Mr. Dave, you got me curious. I went back and checked the WGH site and they have the official numbers posted now:

      http://www.wghshow.com/pressreleases/mar06.htm

      At 20,265 for the DC show, it almost splits the difference between both of our recollections. If it hadn't been for the worst snow storm we had in the area this past winter, I'm sure we would have had more than 24,000 attendees.

      Still, it was no where near what you Texans pulled off in Houston. ;-)

      Randy

      David George <dgeorge24619@...> wrote:
      Don,
      Unfortunately,,,,I mostly pay full retail for my Z stuff.
      Mister Dave is many times Mr. Easy Mark.
      Also ,,Randy S. Pointed out that D.C. attendance was 18,000 not 24,000 as was my guess.
      Mister Dave