RE: [Z_Scale] Re: JL Innovative Design - MPP

  • Don Avila
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 2, 2006
      Hmmm, that seems a little long and they have always answered e-mails
      pretty promptly unless they are on the road for some RR show. On my
      first orders I think it was in the order of 2 to 3 weeks, but they are
      not the greatest businessmen.

      I sent them a photo of the pre-1950 house that I bought at the
      Philadelphia NTS show and got an answer back in a couple of days. The
      e-mails were probably about July 17th to 19th or so.

      Try Andy Lester, owner at 1-859-283-5186 if you need more info.

      .don