Oh Dog! What happened to Architrees?

  • Robert Ray
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2006
      I went to get me a 1000 or so trees from Architrees on ebay, and he
      (treedad) is "Not A Registered User" anymore.

      Anyone know what happened? Those trees are great and second only to
      Loren Snyder's illusive trees.

      -Robert
    • Don Avila
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2006
        I saw that the other day. I have his address, phone and e-mail if you
        want it.

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2006
          Hi

          I would like to know what happen too. Hes has nice trees and I will be
          needing so soon for myself. Also What happen to small Scale Logistics?
          And what happen to Arrowhead I know he changed his name but his ebay
          store is gone as well.

        • dpstripe@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 1, 2006
            In a message dated 8/2/2006 12:46:34 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
            hobbycraftsnmore@... writes:

            And what happen to Arrowhead I know he changed his name but his ebay
            store is gone as well.

            Check under e-bay stores for "Randy Brown", that's his store name, now.
            Dan S.

          • randy smidt
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 2, 2006
              Cliff Darrow of Small Scale Logistics went back to school and the company is on hiatus. See the website:

              http://www.smallscalelogistics.com/

              Randy Smidt

              hobbycraftsnmore <hobbycraftsnmore@...> wrote:

              Hi

              Also What happen to small Scale Logistics?

              Recent Activity

              5
              New Members

              28