Looking for Jerry & Julia Edwards in Houston

  • Jim Hinds
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      GROUP:

      Sorry to post this here, but I have run out of better and less-annoying options.

      If you have a phone number for Jerry & Julia Edwards in Houston, I would like to have it. Better yet, if you have a way, please tell them to contact me at Richmond Controls. I found something I thing Jerry wants for his layout.

      Thanks,

      Jim Hinds
      RICHMOND CONTROLS
      (281)342-4895