More ATSF PS-2's Available

  • Joe DAmato
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2006
      Just to let everyone know, due to popular demand at the shows and on
      this board, we stuck our neck out and did another run of Z PS-2's in
      ATSF scheme, same numbers. A portion of them went to fill back orders
      and the rest are available. If you want these, contact your dealer and
      get them ordered. If they stay on the shelf for too long I have to buy
      them :o)

      If you are a dealer, contact Tina at MTL to get re-stocked.

      Cheers

      Joe
    • grpa101
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006
        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Joe DAmato" <shipsure2003@...> wrote:

        > Just to let everyone know, due to popular demand at the shows and on
        > this board, we stuck our neck out and did another run of Z PS-2's in
        > ATSF scheme, same numbers. A portion of them went to fill back
        orders
        > and the rest are available. If you want these, contact your dealer
        and
        > get them ordered. If they stay on the shelf for too long I have to
        buy
        > them :o)
        >
        > If you are a dealer, contact Tina at MTL to get re-stocked.
        >
        > Cheers
        >
        > Joe

        Joe: You need to check with your front office before you tell dealers
        to order these items.
        I was informed by Sarah, that this could not be done until next week,
        as August releases were more important.
        She said, I woluld be called when ready to send.

        Norman Rockwell (grpa@...) normstrainworld.com