RE: [Z_Scale] My new Website

  • harold grady
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 31, 2006
      super fantastic. The culmination of a great day.
      First I went to see Miami Vice (incredibly good movie).
      Second, coming home from the movie and finding this
      gteat, great, website. loved it to death, especially the
      diesel pics.
      Harold Grady

      Paul Hertel <paulhertel@...> wrote:
      Oh my! What else can I say, Oh my! The details! The photography!
      I've bookmarked it and I'll have to go back to it tonight after the kids are
      asleep and I have your site all to my self.

      Happy Z'ing
      Paul
      Berger Meister, Hertzberg.
      Car A
      MidweZt HaulerZ
      Belleville, IL
      www.midwezthaulerz.com <blocked::http://www.midwezthaulerz.com>

      _____

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1, 2006
        A very nice site Jürg, congratulations.

        Plenty to look at and great pictures, clear and detailed.

        Any truth to the rumor that after the picture was taken you backed
        your car into one of the Stonehenge stones and they all fell down?

        You know Ooo.

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Jürg Rüedi <juerg.rueedi@...> wrote:

        > Hello Friends
        >
        > I'm happy to annouced that my website is almost finish. I've tried to
        > do my best in the english part of the website (the german part is not
        > finished). The Website has over 200 Pictures from my Collection (AZL,
        > MTL, FR, Theotherlionel, etc. and of course the pictures from the Rio
        > Grande GP35 from David Freehling). In the near future I'll also
        > display my european Rolling Stock and some Items for sale. I'm still
        > working on some part of the site but I think its good enough to show
        > it yet.
        > Any comments would be very appreciated. Thanks.
        >
        > The URL is: http://www.rosetown.ch
        >
        > with best Regards
        > Jürg

      • Jürg Rüedi
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 2, 2006
          Thank you for the kind words Lionel.
          About Stonehenge.... I swear that it was not my car..... :-)

          Take care!
          Jürg

          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Lionel Gazeau" <zeelionel@...>
          wrote:

          > A very nice site Jürg, congratulations.
          >
          > Plenty to look at and great pictures, clear and detailed.
          >
          > Any truth to the rumor that after the picture was taken you backed
          > your car into one of the Stonehenge stones and they all fell down?
          >
          > You know Ooo.
          >
          > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Jürg Rüedi <juerg.rueedi@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello Friends
          > >
          > > I'm happy to annouced that my website is almost finish. I've
          tried to
          > > do my best in the english part of the website (the german part
          is not
          > > finished). The Website has over 200 Pictures from my Collection
          (AZL,
          > > MTL, FR, Theotherlionel, etc. and of course the pictures from
          the Rio
          > > Grande GP35 from David Freehling). In the near future I'll also
          > > display my european Rolling Stock and some Items for sale. I'm
          still
          > > working on some part of the site but I think its good enough to
          show
          > > it yet.
          > > Any comments would be very appreciated. Thanks.
          > >
          > > The URL is: http://www.rosetown.ch
          > >
          > > with best Regards
          > > Jürg

        • Jürg Rüedi
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 8, 2006
            Hello Folks,

            I've updated my Website with some new pictures from Lionel's
            Buildings, Rollingstock from Freudenreich and Diesel Locomotive's
            from Märklin.

            Enjoy!

            with best Regards
            Jürg