My new Website

  • Jürg Rüedi
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 31, 2006
      Hello Friends

      I'm happy to annouced that my website is almost finish. I've tried to
      do my best in the english part of the website (the german part is not
      finished). The Website has over 200 Pictures from my Collection (AZL,
      MTL, FR, Theotherlionel, etc. and of course the pictures from the Rio
      Grande GP35 from David Freehling). In the near future I'll also
      display my european Rolling Stock and some Items for sale. I'm still
      working on some part of the site but I think its good enough to show
      it yet.
      Any comments would be very appreciated. Thanks.

      The URL is: http://www.rosetown.ch

      with best Regards
      Jürg
    • Don Avila
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 31, 2006
        Unbelievably nice. I may ask you to certify a few photos as being Z and
        not the real thing. Beautiful !! …don

        I'm happy to annouced that my website is almost finish. I've tried to
        do my best in the english part of the website (the german part is not
        finished). The Website has over 200 Pictures from my Collection (AZL,
        MTL, FR, Theotherlionel, etc. and of course the pictures from the Rio
        Grande GP35 from David Freehling). In the near future I'll also
        display my european Rolling Stock and some Items for sale. I'm still
        working on some part of the site but I think its good enough to show
        it yet.
        Any comments would be very appreciated. Thanks.

        The URL is: http://www.rosetown <http://www.rosetown.ch> .ch

        with best Regards
        Jürg

      • Hurley, Ronald J.,M.D.
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 31, 2006
          Wow! Spectacular! It's a good thing this is vacation week - I want to
          carefully check out each photo and it's going to take a while. Jurg, please
          tell your boss the site looks great on a Mac! :). Ron

          Sent by GoodLink (www.good.com)

          I'm happy to annouced that my website is almost finish. I've tried to
          do my best in the english part of the website (the german part is not
          finished). The Website has over 200 Pictures from my Collection (AZL,
          MTL, FR, Theotherlionel, etc. and of course the pictures from the Rio
          Grande GP35 from David Freehling). In the near future I'll also
          display my european Rolling Stock and some Items for sale. I'm still
          working on some part of the site but I think its good enough to show
          it yet.
          Any comments would be very appreciated. Thanks.

          The URL is: http://www.rosetown.ch <http://www.rosetown.ch>

          with best Regards
          Jürg
        • Paul Hertel
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 31, 2006
            Oh my! What else can I say, Oh my! The details! The photography!
            I've bookmarked it and I'll have to go back to it tonight after the kids are
            asleep and I have your site all to my self.

            Happy Z'ing
            Paul
            Berger Meister, Hertzberg.
            Car A
            MidweZt HaulerZ
            Belleville, IL
            www.midwezthaulerz.com <blocked::http://www.midwezthaulerz.com>

            _____

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 31, 2006
              super fantastic. The culmination of a great day.
              First I went to see Miami Vice (incredibly good movie).
              Second, coming home from the movie and finding this
              gteat, great, website. loved it to death, especially the
              diesel pics.
              Harold Grady

              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 1, 2006
                A very nice site Jürg, congratulations.

                Plenty to look at and great pictures, clear and detailed.

                Any truth to the rumor that after the picture was taken you backed
                your car into one of the Stonehenge stones and they all fell down?

                You know Ooo.

                --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Jürg Rüedi <juerg.rueedi@...> wrote:

                > Hello Friends
                >
                > I'm happy to annouced that my website is almost finish. I've tried to
                > do my best in the english part of the website (the german part is not
                > finished). The Website has over 200 Pictures from my Collection (AZL,
                > MTL, FR, Theotherlionel, etc. and of course the pictures from the Rio
                > Grande GP35 from David Freehling). In the near future I'll also
                > display my european Rolling Stock and some Items for sale. I'm still
                > working on some part of the site but I think its good enough to show
                > it yet.
                > Any comments would be very appreciated. Thanks.
                >
                > The URL is: http://www.rosetown.ch
                >
                > with best Regards
                > Jürg

              • Jürg Rüedi
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 2, 2006
                  Thank you for the kind words Lionel.
                  About Stonehenge.... I swear that it was not my car..... :-)

                  Take care!
                  Jürg

                  --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Lionel Gazeau" <zeelionel@...>
                  wrote:

                  > A very nice site Jürg, congratulations.
                  >
                  > Plenty to look at and great pictures, clear and detailed.
                  >
                  > Any truth to the rumor that after the picture was taken you backed
                  > your car into one of the Stonehenge stones and they all fell down?
                  >
                  > You know Ooo.
                  >
                  > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Jürg Rüedi <juerg.rueedi@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Hello Friends
                  > >
                  > > I'm happy to annouced that my website is almost finish. I've
                  tried to
                  > > do my best in the english part of the website (the german part
                  is not
                  > > finished). The Website has over 200 Pictures from my Collection
                  (AZL,
                  > > MTL, FR, Theotherlionel, etc. and of course the pictures from
                  the Rio
                  > > Grande GP35 from David Freehling). In the near future I'll also
                  > > display my european Rolling Stock and some Items for sale. I'm
                  still
                  > > working on some part of the site but I think its good enough to
                  show
                  > > it yet.
                  > > Any comments would be very appreciated. Thanks.
                  > >
                  > > The URL is: http://www.rosetown.ch
                  > >
                  > > with best Regards
                  > > Jürg

                • Jürg Rüedi
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 8, 2006
                    Hello Folks,

                    I've updated my Website with some new pictures from Lionel's
                    Buildings, Rollingstock from Freudenreich and Diesel Locomotive's
                    from Märklin.

                    Enjoy!

                    with best Regards
                    Jürg