RE: [Z_Scale] Re: How to Grow Z Scale

  • Don Avila
    Message 1 of 37 , Jul 30, 2006
      As far as I know << ANYONE >> can make modifications or additions or new
      entries to Wikipedia. That is the whole purpose of the site.

      Message 37 of 37 , Aug 7, 2006
        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Joe DAmato" <shipsure2003@...>
        > Jim,
        > I've stayed out of this one because I really don't have an
        answer. We
        > offer the 1300 with internal modifications, but to put it in a
        > set, would drive the cost up beyond Marklin...way up. I agree,
        > needs to be one in there, but I don't make up the rules on Margin
        > can only try and figure out ways to get what is needed in place.
        > are looking at our own design right now, but are a long way off. I
        > investigated some of the other units on the market, but price is
        > a major issue as is availability. This is not to say the subject
        > put to bed in any way. Leos' 9v controller is the obvious choice
        > we still want to pursue that, but again, cost, delivery,
        > scheduling...folks in a different part of the food chain are
        > with that now. And to be honest, I don't think we are slowing
        down the
        > growth of Z by not including a power pack, might have tripped it a
        > times, :o) but we are moving Heaven and Earth to grow this scale.
        > Thanks for the input.
        > Cheers
        > JOE
        > MTL

        Joe, Thanks, for quick return post. I think many of us were
        waiting to hear from MTL. Keep up the good work and don't forget the
        220r Flex Track. We're dying for that piece of the puzzle. Cheers,
        Jim A New CCRR