Intermodal Operations in Z scale

  • sgt_tim7
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2006
      I want to welcome all of the new members to this group. Z scale is
      becoming one of the hottest scales in model railroading.

      Their are many different eras to model after. With all of the new
      Locomotives and rollingstock that is being produced, it is now
      possible to model near early 1900 to present day. This is an
      amazing fact as just 10 years ago the most modern locomotive was the
      F7. Now we have a variety of locos to choose from thanks to
      American Z Line, Micro-Trains, and Freudenreich
      Feinwerktechnik "FR". The most modern loco that Marklin has
      produced is the Amtrak ICE.

      With the more modern locomotives comes the need for more modern
      rollingstock! Their are many manufacturers who are making modern
      and near modern rollingstock. Too numerous to mention, really! My
      point of interest though, is the Micro-Trains Gunderson Husky,
      the "FR" Gunderson Husky/Gunderson Maxi III and the Alan Curtis 89'
      Flat cars/48' Spine Intermodal Cars.

      For those of you who are interested in Intermodal Operations in Z
      scale, I invite you to join the Z_Intermodal Yahoo Group. This
      group is slowly growing but has Great Interests in Intermodal
      Operations. I encourage you to join this group.

      Often messages pertaining to Intermodal goodies are only posted in
      this group! For instance, a prominent Z scale model manufacturer
      made a very reasonable offer for Z scale rollingstock in an
      assembled kit form. Exclusive Intermodal Offers are only made in
      this group. If you are interested, please join this group.

      Z_Intermodal

      Look Forward in seeing you there!

      Hobo Tim