Re: RUMOUR of SW1200 for release at st louis convention ?

  • jmac_han@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2001
      Billy might forget to bring his scratch built SW to the train show so
      we better keep reminding him.

      Wouldn't it be something if there really was a commercial SW1200
      introduced at NTS2001? If there is, you'll read about it right here!

      In the meantime, you can admire Billy's switcher on the photo on his
      home page. See message #4525 in the archive for his posting to the
      list concerning the construction of the preproduction model and the
      URL for his web site.

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey