Armadillo's Homepage

  • pguertler@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2001
      Dear members of the list

      If you have followed the public discussion between Mr MacHan and
      myself, you have learned that I was suspended from the list. After
      deleting several entries in Armadillo's homepage that might have been
      related to the members-only section of the z scale yahoo group, my
      suspension was lifted again.

      You may now have the impression that everything is fine. But this is
      far from true, as Mr MacHan has also sent me some "private" e-mails,
      which greatly differ in content and tone. I do not intend, however,
      to lengthen this discussion further.

      Let me just clarify that I never wanted to lessen the value of a
      membership of the z scale yahoo forum in any way. On the contrary, it
      always was my intention to provide other Z enthusiasts with as much
      available information as possible - without any personal profit, of
      course. Unfortunately, other people seem to value their personal
      prestige higher than the interests of the Z community...

      The latest (private..) e-mails of Mr MacHan have convinced me that
      there is no basis for a trusting and respectful cooperation with him
      in the future. Sad as it is, I therefore must quit my membership in
      this forum and also withdraw my offer for free banner advertising on
      my homepage.

      I would like to thank all remaining members which have supported me
      in this matter. I hope you will continue to visit Armadillo's
      homepage!

      Regards

      Patrick Guertler, http://www.armadillo.ch