Re: [Z_Scale] MTL rolling sotck data base by Car Type ?

  • Wild Zontar
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2006
      At 21:14 07/02/2006 -0000, Jeff Merill wrote:
      >Anyone have a Rolling Stock data base for MTL that has the Body Type?
      >I have had their XL spreadsheet for some time and frequently add in the
      >body type as I acquire or research but trere must be a better way.
      >
      >Jeff
      >SH Bay Area Z

      Hi Jeff,

      I imported MTL's Excel file into FileMaker and created a database out of
      it. One of the fields I added was body type. If you like, I can export
      the data and e-mail it to you. I assume you just want the same info that's
      in MTL's file with the addition of body type, correct? You'll still have
      to manually add new cars and body styles as they are released, but this way
      you'll have everything that's been released to date.

      What spreadsheet software are you using? FileMaker can't export to Excel
      format. Is Lotus 1-2-3 ok? If not, I'll give you a list of all the
      formats I can export to. You should be able to use one of them.

      Let me know,

      Greg
    • Tom Fisher
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2006
        IF you don't mind, please email the data base to me
        also. I use 123, so that is not an issue.

        http://mail.yahoo.com