Re: [Z_Scale] SD70M thundering thru the Lonesome Valley

  • Kez
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2006
      Outstanding, as always Kurt. You're "railfanning" reports are some of my
      favorite reading.

      I sure wish I had been in line at the right time to get one of those F40PH
      locomotives from Harald. Now I shall have to wait for the next production run.
      :(

      How well does the speed of the Amtrak match up to the AZL's? Either way, I bet
      she runs like a hemi.......

      Thanks for sharing, Kurt. Keep up the great reports.

      Bryan Keyser

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2006
        Awesome Kurt! Awesome!!!

        Hobo Tim