Re: [Z_Scale] Riley O'Connor Presentation

  • Kez
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2006
      Riley,

      We look forward to seeing you again this year, and we are VERY appreciative of
      Marklin's continuing support of Z scale and the Z conventions. We couldn't have
      done it without them, and YOU, and FRED!

      Have a safe trip into D.C., and we'll see you on Wednesday!

      It's gonna' be FUN!

      Bryan Keyser
      Vienna, Va.
      DC Z_Bend_Track