Riley O'Connor Presentation

  • Riley OConnor
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2 5:53 AM
      Hello All,

      My presentation at this year's Z convention will be about coffee
      tables. I'm just finishing the PowerPoint, and it's great stuff. See
      you there,

      RO'C
    • Kez
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2 4:42 PM
        Riley,

        We look forward to seeing you again this year, and we are VERY appreciative of
        Marklin's continuing support of Z scale and the Z conventions. We couldn't have
        done it without them, and YOU, and FRED!

        Have a safe trip into D.C., and we'll see you on Wednesday!

        It's gonna' be FUN!

        Bryan Keyser
        Vienna, Va.
        DC Z_Bend_Track