Capitol Connention is almost here!

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 6:03 AM
      The Z Scale Capitol Convention is almost here! If you hare on the fence about
      attending, we still have 5 open slots. Here are more reasons to attend....

      FREE STUFF!!!
      Over $700 in door prizes will be award. These include items from
      Micro-Trains, Shawnee Railroad Co., and La-Z-Way-Out!

      The Goody Box.... Made famous by last years Z Convention, this year's box is
      easily worth over $60.00! Trust me, there are some nice goodies in there!

      Clinics and seminars!
      Noted Z scalers Joe D'Amato of Micro-Trains, Riley O'Connor of Marklin, David
      Miller and Andy Shaw of Shawnee Railroad Co will be sharing their talents and
      skills.

      Note, Jeffrey MacHan's seminar has been canceled. Jeffrey unfortunately could
      not make the event. If time permits, I will glad to share some of my
      techniques for photographing Z scale layouts and rolling stock.

      Lunch will be provided.

      The registration fee is $35.00. If you are attending the event and have not
      paid, please contact Ztrack Magazine. Also, for those who are attending, we
      will have a show and tell during lunch. Please bring you layout, rolling stocks
      or anything else you wish to display!

      The Capitol Connection is being sponsored in part by: American Z Line,
      Marklin, Micro-Trains, Nansen Street Products and Ztrack Magazine.

      See you next week!
      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.