RE : Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Bridges

  • de Champeaux Dominique
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 1, 2006
      > Remember they aren't trying to catch the
      > train they are
      > trying to deflect a derailed bogie that is already
      > mostly travelling in
      > a forward direction so that you stay on the bridge
      > if you derail rather
      > than going through the side of it which in some
      > cases wouldn't be
      > survivable without issuing crew parachutes.

      Or ejection seats! <frankly laughing>
      Dominique

      http://fr.mail.yahoo.com
    • CJ
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 20 12:40 PM
        Does anyone have suggestions as to where I can locate Through Girder
        bridges without paying a fortune?
        Regards,
        Jack Chase
      • ztrack@aol.com
        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 20 1:48 PM
          Micron-Art's plate girder bridge is excellent. Luetke Modellbahnen does offer
          two different through girder bridges. You can find these at:

          http://www.ztrackcenter.com/luetke/bridges/

          We also offer Micron-Art's plate girder, including a prebuilt option and
          abutments.

          http://www.ztrackcenter.com/psw/

          Rob Kluz

          Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
          6142 Northcliff Blvd.
          Dublin, OH 43016
          phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
          www.ztrack.com
          www.ztrackcenter.com
          Distributor American Z Line

        • Reynard Wellman
          Message 4 of 18 , Oct 20 3:09 PM
            Hello Jack,
            Our Plate Girder Bridge is fairly priced for
            a highly detailed photo-etch brass kit.
            Check it out at:
            http://www.micronart.com/1085Deck_Box_Girder.html
            (Check out the two bridges kits as well).

            Enjoy and good luck!

            Reynard
            On Oct 20, 2008, at 12:40 PM, CJ wrote:

            > Does anyone have suggestions as to where I can locate Through Girder
            > bridges without paying a fortune?
            > Regards,
            > Jack Chase

          • Loren
            Message 5 of 18 , Oct 20 3:34 PM
              Jack,
              I've seen the bridge up close and personal.......Reynard and Rob no speak
              with forked tongue. Sell the kids, or dog, or the jet ski......but get one
              of those excellent bridges. Reynard makes no junk!

              5 cents for free,