Re: [Z_Scale] Re: July's new MT cars

  • harold grady
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2006
      Joe, they sure do. And the most remarkable thing is MTL held the
      price down to only $18 for a brand new body style.
      Absolutely remarkable. At that rate I will be buying quite a lot,
      Harold Grady
      Joe DAmato <shipsure2003@...> wrote:
      Yea, those babies look really cool. I'm also bringing the two new
      Rib Sided 50' Boxcars with me to the Z Show in DC. This will be the
      first time we have offered two different roads the same month for
      the same body style. Making some inroads thanks to great support
      from Marketing and Sales.

      See you all there

      Joe
      MTL