ADM: announcement of suspension

  • jmac_han@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2001
      Dear members,

      I have taken the exceptional step of suspending a member who
      has been plagiarizing the contents of 'member's only' areas of
      this list. The member is welcome to reintegrate the list when
      appropriate steps have been taken to correct this unfortunate
      situation.

      Suspension is the only administrative tool that list moderators
      have to prevent unauthorized copying of 'member only' content.

      Until such time as list members wish to make the entire site
      "Public" I will endeavour to protect the value of actually joining
      Z_Scale.

      Respectfully,

      Jeffrey MacHan
      Z_Scale Listowner