attn Wolfgang :rlw address

  • Ole.Rosted@xxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 1999
      Wolfgang:

      As your e-mail address is in the mail header too, I guess, that you
      have received the letter below.
      I don't know what can be the reason for your address-error.

      The letter was sent as private e-mail, so I ask Marshall Thomson
      to forgive me for taking the liberty to share part of the letter with
      the group members.

      I beleive that the information will be of interest to several persons
      in the group.

      regards Ole Rosted, Denmark