Re: Everything available for cash

  • loren snyder
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2006
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Hoshiko" <billhko@...> wrote:

      > Hi Loren,

      > Your choice of locomotives is great but there have been some
      > locomotives that even you whould not know what to do with.

      Bill,
      I'm sure there are many fine looking locos to gaze at, but I'm only
      familiar with certain of the US style.
      My dad used to take us kids to the turn table in Eugene, Oregon back
      in the 50s and we'd stand next to those monsters and gawk! Wish I
      could remember what they were now,.......besides big, black and beautiful!