Re: [Z_Scale] Updated photos

  • Robert Toole
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 26, 2006
      Great photos Rob, do I understand that the quary is past the round house? I was to your site and the "home" button doesn't work.
      Robert

      ztrack@... wrote:
      Tonight, I uploaded 5 new photos of my European home layout. I have had a
      number of requests for new images and I was long overdue! The photos include one
      of the new quarry scene I have been working on. Also, I am proud to say we are
      in the process of adding skyboards! I started this project about a year ago.

      As soon as I can finish the base scenery for the arm with the round house,
      quarry and small farm village, I plan to start a new expansion. This should
      double the size of the layout. By time I am done, it could be close to 40' in
      length!

      The link to the photos is:

      http://www.ztrack.com/asrtpgs/RKLOpg.html

      Click on the images for a larger version. Enjoy!
      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016