Beware of Microsoft Train Simulator

  • Kenneth Ault
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2001
      Today I spent $45 to buy MS Train simulator. I have been looking
      forward to its release. I tried to install it on two fairly modern
      computer systems and both intallations failed. I consider myself to
      be quite familiar with computers and competent to solve problems - It
      appears to me that MS Train Simulator has serious compatabilty
      problems - I suggest that you be very careful about deciding to buy
      this program.

      Ken Ault