Seeking MT B&O

  • zscale@retrograde.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 3:27 PM
      Hello, all.

      I am looking for Micro-Trains Z-scale freight cars lettered for the Baltimore & Ohio RR (no Marklin stock -- I've got those). The specific MT catalog numbers I'm looking for are 14115 and 14132. If there are other Z-scale Micro-Trains B&O releases, I'd be interested in those too. Either MT or Marklin couplers are fine. If anyone has one or a few they'd like to sell, just drop me a line.

      Thanks!

      -- Andy Hunting
      sputnik@...