101 tips in the bank!

  • jmac_han@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2001
      Hi Gang,

      Thanks to Hakan Carlsson the Z Tricks of Z Trade database has reached
      the 101 entry goal in record time.

      As ideas float by, I'll continue to add your GREAT ideas, both big
      and small to the DB. You are invited to do the same since I know
      that there is a lot of wisdom to be shared and recorded yet,
      especially in the area of wiring, catenary, loco maintenance,
      detailing...come to think of it, in every category listed in the DB
      and probably new ones as well.

      It's been fun and allowed me to plumb the depths, or should I say the
      shallows, of my knowledge of Z model railroading. I hope that you
      have enjoyed it as well.

      Cheers,
      JRM