GoldRush R.R. Switch improvement plan

  • dgsteve@altavista.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2001
      I have taken the advice and Murphy's law to heart and blasted the
      mountain plan a bit and moved my one curved turn-out into the open. I
      also got rid of the siding at back in favor of a station siding in
      front and have extended a third line on a trip upwards as far as the
      correct grade permits. I will build access into the sides of the
      mountains so that the rail workers can get at the derailments if
      any :), I have a couple of twisting logging roads planned so want an
      emphasis on the scenery of the rocky mountains. I do some hobby gold
      panning and that will add to research for the mine and abandon
      sidings for all the damaged track.
      http://members.nbci.com/stevedigi1/SWOUT.JPG
      Seems tripod will not allow direct click, I'll try media giant nbci
      who does I think.