Re: [z_scale] Gold Rush RR plan, suggestions?

  • Scott A. Whitmire
    Message 1 of 4 , May 30, 2001
      At 5/30/01 08:35 PM, you wrote:

      >dgsteve@... wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi all, I have after almost 1 year and many used track options sorted
      > > enough good functional peices to start the following layout:
      > > http://digisteve.tripod.com/LAYOUT.JPG
      >
      >One suggestion: Never put a turnout inside of a tunnel. If you have a
      >problem, it will be with a switch...

      ...in a tunnel. If you have 50 turnouts, the ONLY one that will give
      you a problem will be that *#*% turnout in the tunnel. Count on it.

      >Bill
      >El Toro

      Murphy loved trains. His rocket sled ran on rails :-)

      Scott Whitmire
      If debugging is the process of removing bugs, then
      programming must be the process of putting them in.