Only 9 more entries to go in Z Tricks of Z Trade DB

  • jmac_han@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2001
      Hi Gang,

      I found a little more inspiration and the Z Tricks of Z Trade
      database has reached 92 entries, only 9 to go for my target of 101.

      Why 101? Well it's a nice round number, it is more than 100 and it
      often symbolizes an introduction to a subject matter in educational
      circles. Hopefully the database will grow well beyond the target of
      101 entries. Check it out, cuz I think that there are some ideas
      that all of us can use, beginners and veterans alike.

      Cheers,
      JRM