Finding the Good Deals on ebay (z-bay)

  • CH Bahn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2001
      I think I have found the best way to find the good
      deals on ebay.

      I just look for the items that have the most bids.

      After an item has been on for a week or ten days and
      it has no bids or maybe one or two bids I figure it
      can't be a great deal.

      Oh the other hand, when I see an item that has 6 or 8
      or 15 bids, I figure it is worth a serious look.

      It seems anymore, ebay has gone from being an
      "auction" to being just a "retail store" where the
      minimum bid is the retail price.

      Bill

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/