Re: [Z_Scale] 50' tank car project

  • Tom Fisher
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2006
      The photos are gorgeous.

      --- kurtulueck@... wrote:

      > Hi Malcolm,
      >
      > you are right, we just started supplying the first
      > larger batch of the 50'
      > tanker. You can see an update on the car and
      > pictures of the delivery on my RRR
      > homepage.
      >
      > Cheers
      >
      > Kurt
      >
      > The Redrock Railroad - Home of the Desert Hog
      > http://www.redrockrail.com

      > removed]

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Kez
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2006
        Kurt,

        These are absolutely brilliant. Congratulations on one of the finest Z releases
        ever.

        I just wish I had been able to get a few...... :(

        Maybe next time!

        Bryan Keyser
        Vienna, VA
        DC Z_Bend_Track

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 2, 2006
          I just got mine in the mail today. Absolutely beautiful!

          Randy

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 6, 2006
            Kurt, congratulations for the wonderful work!

            Please would you mind remind us:

            - are these cars also available under kits?

            -in this case what is your expected price for them?

            -provided they are built with metal, do they need a
            great craftmanship for assembly?

            All the best,

            Dominique

            En finir avec le spam? Yahoo! Mail vous offre la meilleure protection possible contre les messages non sollicit├ęs
            http://mail.yahoo.fr Yahoo! Mail