Re: [Z_Scale] 50' tank car project

  • randy smidt
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2006
      Kurt,

      I'm curious if you are planning on releases these as kits at some point? The one ready-to-run model that I am getting just won't be enough. ;-)

      Randy Smidt

      kurtulueck@... wrote:
      Hi Malcolm,

      you are right, we just started supplying the first larger batch of the 50'
      tanker. You can see an update on the car and pictures of the delivery on my RRR homepage.

      Cheers
      Kurt

      The Redrock Railroad - Home of the Desert Hog
      http://www.redrockrail.com

    • Tom Fisher
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2006
        The photos are gorgeous.

        --- kurtulueck@... wrote:

        > Hi Malcolm,
        >
        > you are right, we just started supplying the first
        > larger batch of the 50'
        > tanker. You can see an update on the car and
        > pictures of the delivery on my RRR
        > homepage.
        >
        > Cheers
        >
        > Kurt
        >
        > The Redrock Railroad - Home of the Desert Hog
        > http://www.redrockrail.com

        > removed]

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Kez
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 2, 2006
          Kurt,

          These are absolutely brilliant. Congratulations on one of the finest Z releases
          ever.

          I just wish I had been able to get a few...... :(

          Maybe next time!

          Bryan Keyser
          Vienna, VA
          DC Z_Bend_Track

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 2, 2006
            I just got mine in the mail today. Absolutely beautiful!

            Randy

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 6, 2006
              Kurt, congratulations for the wonderful work!

              Please would you mind remind us:

              - are these cars also available under kits?

              -in this case what is your expected price for them?

              -provided they are built with metal, do they need a
              great craftmanship for assembly?

              All the best,

              Dominique

              En finir avec le spam? Yahoo! Mail vous offre la meilleure protection possible contre les messages non sollicit├ęs
              http://mail.yahoo.fr Yahoo! Mail