50' tank car project

  • kurtulueck@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2006
      Hi Malcolm,

      you are right, we just started supplying the first larger batch of the 50'
      tanker. You can see an update on the car and pictures of the delivery on my RRR
      homepage.

      Cheers

      Kurt

      The Redrock Railroad - Home of the Desert Hog
      http://www.redrockrail.com

    • randy smidt
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2006
        Kurt,

        I'm curious if you are planning on releases these as kits at some point? The one ready-to-run model that I am getting just won't be enough. ;-)

        Randy Smidt

        kurtulueck@... wrote:
        Hi Malcolm,

        you are right, we just started supplying the first larger batch of the 50'
        tanker. You can see an update on the car and pictures of the delivery on my RRR homepage.

        Cheers
        Kurt

        The Redrock Railroad - Home of the Desert Hog
        http://www.redrockrail.com

      • Tom Fisher
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 2, 2006
          The photos are gorgeous.

          --- kurtulueck@... wrote:

          > Hi Malcolm,
          >
          > you are right, we just started supplying the first
          > larger batch of the 50'
          > tanker. You can see an update on the car and
          > pictures of the delivery on my RRR
          > homepage.
          >
          > Cheers
          >
          > Kurt
          >
          > The Redrock Railroad - Home of the Desert Hog
          > http://www.redrockrail.com

          > removed]

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Kez
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 2, 2006
            Kurt,

            These are absolutely brilliant. Congratulations on one of the finest Z releases
            ever.

            I just wish I had been able to get a few...... :(

            Maybe next time!

            Bryan Keyser
            Vienna, VA
            DC Z_Bend_Track

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 2, 2006
              I just got mine in the mail today. Absolutely beautiful!

              Randy

              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 6, 2006
                Kurt, congratulations for the wonderful work!

                Please would you mind remind us:

                - are these cars also available under kits?

                -in this case what is your expected price for them?

                -provided they are built with metal, do they need a
                great craftmanship for assembly?

                All the best,

                Dominique

                En finir avec le spam? Yahoo! Mail vous offre la meilleure protection possible contre les messages non sollicit├ęs
                http://mail.yahoo.fr Yahoo! Mail